Thursday, May 28, 2009

Valencia, then resting the legs en route to Tarragona

After a long day of riding yesterday, I arrived in gorgeous Valencia... while I rode around looking for a place to stay, I kept running into more and more amazing buildings (well, not literally, but you get the idea... sunset is a great time to arrive in a city).

I had tenatively planned on Tuesday to take a bus up north today, and I did ride up here to Tarragona today. I was curious to check out the Roman ruins in this city and also wanted to give my legs a rest, so a (n air conditioned) bus ride was just the ticket.

I'm about to get kicked off this computer (and my eyes are starting to close involuntarily), so that's all for now, but all in all, things here are great! I've seen just a few drops of rain in the last 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment