Friday, February 27, 2009

Maltby Cafe: finally!

I've had the Maltby Cafe on my list of places to visit for at least 6
years. I've bikes by the turnoff for it dozens of times over the years
- it's right by where a standard bike route crosses 522, north of
Woodinville.

I'd heard that the cafe is outstanding, but that the wait can be very
long - over an hour on weekends. And the obvious way to get there -
biking - isn't really conducive to sitting around and waiting after a
long ride (it's about 20 miles from Seattle. And if you know me, you
know that I'm always wanting to "do stuff" and dedicating a few hours
on a nice weekend just to eat at some cafe in the middle of nowhere
never seemed worthwhile.

So now that I have some free time, I thought I'd take a midweek ride
out to maltby!

No comments:

Post a Comment